Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tees Fail




I’d like to ease myself back into updating this blog, and I’m going to start by posting a few t-shirt related fails from award winning website Failblorg.org. Fail Blog is always good for a few laughs, and unlike this site, it’s updated several times daily. It also has a store called the Lol Mart, that features a collection of t-shirts dedicated to some of the greatest internet fads.

Now that I’ve got your attention, I’d like to tell you about a new website that I’ve been working on. It’s called Book Fail, and it’s all about weird, funny, and off-beat. Some of my favorites so far are The Zen of Farting, and How to Shit in the Woods: An Environmentally Sound Approach to a Lost Art. I’ve worked up quite a list so be sure to check it out, and subscribe/bookmark.